Tuesday 15 November 2016

Breathe and Be Happy

photo credit: http://listverse.com


Hey guys, how have you all been? I honestly hope good. It's been tough lately for the majority but I'm glad to see that we're all still pushing on. Really, that's all we could ask for.
Anyway, I didn't really plan on a "real" post per say. I came here to just ramble ( like that's not all I do usually), because I've missed you, So Much.
I just realized recently how far the year has gone, seriously this year was FAST! I think I'm happy it was actually. I have had a series of unfortunate incidents happen to me this year and I've got to admit, they shook me. Looking at me, you may never know but honestly they did, then again, I'm a believer in God so I always end up okay, always. These things happen and you start to focus on all the negatives, your smile starts to fade and make occasional appearances. You forget the little things and the big things that you have going on, because we are so spoilt. Yes you know people have been through worse but that's them, this is you and you shouldn't have certain things happening to you, because you are? You! Well, hate to break it to you but you WILL continue to have a fair share of fortunate and unfortunate incidents coming your way - facts of life. Pray all you want, this is truth. Some things just have to happen and many times we come out humbled and with a better perspective generally. Sometimes, we are too consumed in our world that the we forget there are people out there who need us, people we can help without having to do so much. When we go through the fire and survive it, for the wise ones, we open our eyes and our hearts and we are kinder and more loving and more forgiving and tolerating of people. You come out a better You.

I'm not here to preach, not today. I'm here to say let's try to train our minds to focus on the positives. Regardless of what you're going through, I'm certain, that there's something you've got going. I have seen how often we take our health for granted till you fall ill and you realize how blessed you've been all along while you were complaining about a love interest or your bills or job or being unable to travel etc. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome to have the beautiful fun things of life - anyone who knows me, knows I'm all up for chills, I'm just saying - not getting them or having a shift from what you're use to isn't the end of the world. Maybe you need time out to look at other things, learn new things, meet new people and have your mind open up to a new world - explore a world beyond your usual. If you are attentive enough and honest, you will find and admit that you come out with an added "star" on life.
I'm looking forward to new learning in my everyday life and I hope you'll have tales to share as well. Take out time this season - as the holidays approach to enjoy the simple things; take a walk, smell the flowers, visit the orphanage and look at the kids get excited as you hand them gifts, go to a cafĂ© alone and enjoy a cup of coffee (or more) with a new book (I really plan on doing this during the holidays), get a new recipe and try it, go sing at the karaoke bar, try drawing again, or is it painting you used to love to do? Write something new, sing, laugh, love, dance, help, be happy! Just breathe and be happy.

Lastly, please do share something new you plan to try and let us know how it goes, okay? Forever and always - Lots of bubbly love, hugs and kisses... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emotions

Some of us have learned how dangerous emotions can be, if you let them control you. Emotions could put you to shame but even more dis...