Wednesday 30 December 2015

Hey Guys - Happy Holidays!








Hey guys. How have you all been? Last time I was here, I was warning you all about not getting caught up in the rat race and then guess what? I DID! I so did and when I had the chance to breathe, things just got all messed up but no, I haven't abandoned you nor this space. In fact, I have sorted 65% of the challenge.You have no idea what you do for me. For the umpteenth time, I AM SORRY FOR NOT BEING HERE. I got mails from my silent not so many viewers asking what was up and all. I tell you, it means a lot to me that you even checked so THANK YOU. I actually planned on dropping this post tomorrow but then I thought enough with the procrastination as my dear friend gave me a much needed kick in the butt yesterday with a post she dropped. So here I am, just doing what I do...


It's crazy how fast this year went by. Boy am I glad, it's almost over. This year has been one hell of a ride! I have had very many moments this year I deeply wanted to share with you, the recent ones being Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thanksgiving was great. A week or two before the ceremony I felt like crap! I knew I should always thank God but I was really frustrated on various levels but then my God came through as always and my heart was filled with joy as I counted my blessings. You are one of them by the way. And Christmas this year? I wasn't feeling it either, lol, this year I haven't really felt the right things I must say but Christmas turned out good. Way better than expected and I'm thankful for that too. 

We have come to the end of the year and many may have not reached or achieved what they set out to this year. I am one of them but honestly, I'm not bothered about them anymore, it's not like I'm dying or something. Will I set new goals 2016? Most definitely and carry over those I didn't achieve as well and I will pray on them and work towards them and believe that they will come to light and if they don't, guess what? I will keep believing and working because I am a work in progress and with God I know I'm on the right track. I wouldn't want to admit this out loud but if it helps someone then great; this year has been my weakest year ever. I have never felt so weak in my entire life and it was crazy cause I have never known how to be weak. I have always been strength. I have always had it in control but this year my strength was threatened. At the beginning, I was confused and thought I would just wait for the hard times to pass but then they kept dragging till I had to kick my self up and see what was going on. I was on a test for graduation to another level and Lord knows I hate to fail. I did what I needed to do. I reminded myself who my God is and started to believe in myself again. Don't think the mud stopped being thrown at me, oh hell it came pouring down but this time, I was ready. I was prepared to come out winning and to be here today says I did and so can you. It was after the storm was over I started to reflect on everything and I saw how human I can get, how many mistakes I made, boy was I humbled. I learned to be less judgmental of people because I saw myself from a point of strength and weakness and saw that people can make stupid mistakes for various reasons and it doesn't make them bad people or stupid, it makes them human. I learned to forgive without being asked to and that my friend is mad ass strength! I am so proud of the woman I am becoming. Most of all, I learned to trust solely on God and not feel like so much of a "badass" because honestly I'm shit without him - excuse the language. 

And after that long "stories that touch" (or bore) epistle, I'm simply here today to remind you all that 2015 may have come or may be coming to an end but not you. I believe that we will be here 2016 by God's Grace and we will be faced with lots of challenges all round from our personal lives to our careers to the country's messy situation and on and on but we can't give up. I have come to see there is a lesson in every challenge we face, some are glaring while others need a little more meticulousness to unravel and I believe we are strong and wise enough to do it. We are here anyway, we've got to make the best of it. So cheers to a kickass 2015 for teaching us and preparing us for what's to come and cheers to a Glorious 2016 for we are ready to smash some balls! 

Always and forever, XOXO...
 

8 comments:

  1. You go girl!! See you in 2016. Thank you for a wonderful 2015 strong woman, hard to think we haven't met this time last year. Lots of love. Happy new year in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweety. Thank you for the kick in the butt and just being an amazing friend all year round. God brought you for a reason and I'm glad. Now let's bounce into 2016 and kick some ass!Lots of love, hugs and kisses

      Delete
  2. Now this is interesting. We selfishly say nothing majorly good has happened this year but when we really reflect, wow we see great successes and pleasant surprises. Thank you for this lovely kick in the ass piece. I plan to go "smash some balls" too...2016...watch out here I come in God's glory of course

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes oh! That's the spirit. God is always faithful and happiness comes from opening our eyes to see His goodness in every area of our lives and to appreciate Him in all we do. This year we shall be even more grateful as we smash all that comes our way and make it to the top! See you up there. Thank you for stopping by. Much appreciated.

      Delete
  3. Disappointments and trials just make it possible for us to flex our Spiritual muscles. Happy 2016! It's going to be a Great year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got some real flexing and YES this year WILL be great. Baba God is in charge. Thank you for stopping by, very much appreciated.

      Delete
  4. Keep going girl, I'm admiring this and the spirit! God told us He would be with us through the fire. Really, thank God for 2015 and I don't know why but I feel great towards 2016. Ok God's why....I really feel good about it and I pray His plans for us will be fulfilled (His plans are of good). Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. I can't help but keep the faith knowing His plans for us are always good and exceed all of our imaginations. Let's be thankful already and keep hanging on to Him. Thank you lots for dropping this. Love and appreciate it and you.

      Delete

Emotions

Some of us have learned how dangerous emotions can be, if you let them control you. Emotions could put you to shame but even more dis...