Friday 14 November 2014

Coming Soon

http://woodgatecomputers.com/

Hey guys! I thought I should drop a brief info about this page before we launch out, so here goes. As a true naija girl, lol (that's funny to even me), part of my hustle includes selling female clothes, it's a joint start up hustle and it's from fashion lovers. I may not be seen as a typical fashion lover but I do appreciate good style - elegance, class and comfort are my fashion watch words. I'm glad we have a somewhat "fashionista" among us. Anyway, so this page will be used as an advertising platform where we'll showcase some of our products. It could also be used to talk or share photos about fashion thumbs up and maybe fashion faux pas. You know how we do, we'll just go with the flow and analyze from time to time. I trust you guys to continue to be the darlings that you are. You can share photos of your most comfortable style, your latest fashion craze etc. Whatever personal fashion related news or photo you want to share with us, please feel free to mail them to me at me@stephtarfa.com. Thanks guys, lots of love. 

2 comments:

Emotions

Some of us have learned how dangerous emotions can be, if you let them control you. Emotions could put you to shame but even more dis...