Thursday 13 November 2014

A Delicious Coconut Water Fruit Blend


Hi guys, how are you all doing? I'm same as last time, upset with the power situation. It's been six days today that we've not had a blink of light. We've been running on gen for so long, you can just imagine the cost and even more uncomfortable; the limitations (since I don't buy the fuel) - no heater, no air conditioner, etc. sigh. We'll survive. Anyway, if you're in a better part of the world, then you could try this recipe I'm about to share and to make it even better, put it in the refrigerator for an even cooler experience ;). If you're in my shoes; suffering the no electricity life, you could still enjoy the freshness of this with alternative power supply. From our food blog, I present to you a delicious coconut water fruit blend recipe.



I enjoy drinking coconut water a lot, especially when it is very sweet. But there are a few people in my life that no amount of cajoling will make them drink it (I really don't understand it). When I heard about coconut water being added in fruit blends (I wonder why I never thought of it), I decided to try it out. Everyone enjoyed the juice so much that I made it again a few days later. I remember my sister-in-law saying she wouldn't mind drinking coconut water if it came in this form. Lol. This juice is packed with Vitamin C.


Ingredients

400 ml coconut water
1/2 medium size pineapple, peeled and cut
2 oranges, juiced
2 limes, juiced
1 grape fruit, juiced
1/4 tsp grated ginger

Method
Put the pineapple and ginger in a blender.

Add coconut water, orange juice, lime juice and grape juice. Blend for about 30 seconds.

Your juice is ready. You can drink immediately or refrigerate. I drank some immediately and refrigerated some. Really delicious!


I don't like coconut water normally, so I can understand what the people in her life are talking about but in this form, I think it's absolutely delicious. That's my verdict but you try it and let us know how it turns out okay? Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emotions

Some of us have learned how dangerous emotions can be, if you let them control you. Emotions could put you to shame but even more dis...