Thursday 8 March 2018

Happy International Women's Day!



Hi everyone. Happy International Women's Day to my fellow AMAZONS! 
It's our day, yipee! 
To be honest, this is the first year I've been this excited about our day. I've always been a woman's woman but I never had that special excitement for our day but this year is different. Could it be that I'm embracing my (almost) old age? It's still almost please, for the next 10 years at least 😋. 


I absolutely love the fact that we have a day but even more, I'm loving how women are starting to love one another openly, cheer on one another and stand up for one another. I've never understood the hate/rivalry that is commonly spoken about. I would have said it's probably due to the fact that I have 6 amazing sisters but no, I have female friends who are just as awesome, so don't tell me women hate one another, women are beautiful lovers and supporters of one another, this I choose to believe as my truth.

Women are incredibe beings to be honest. The things we go through without breaking a sweat; physically, emotionally, mentally, damn we're super awesome indeed. I think of my mother and her life journey, at least the part I'm aware of and I look at her with great respect, admiration and love. I wonder, how do you do it? The strength of a woman can not be over empathized. So much so that people have started to think that the woman is a symbol for suffering. Nah, we are still as strong as our mothers but we aren't down for unnecessary and unworthy suffering. There's no taking advantage. Women are wise, insightful, kind, purposeful, determined, focused, graceful and so much more. We are more than all the noble adjectives. We are women, we are great, we are God's Precious gift to Mankind. 

So cheers to the strong women out there, living in truth, striving to be better everyday, loving, supporting and building everyone around them. Cheers to living your shiny mark on Earth. May your light shine brighter. 

And cheers to every man who loves and respects women, who understands the complexities that come with being a woman and try all they can to be supportive of the woman's journey. You are loved and appreciated. Cheers to you! 

Love and light always! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy women's day to the beautiful,strong, independent, successful, determined,go getters, focused,God fearing ladies out there. Beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy women's day to you, great woman! Thank you thank you! ❤️

      Delete

Emotions

Some of us have learned how dangerous emotions can be, if you let them control you. Emotions could put you to shame but even more dis...