Sunday 8 May 2016

Simple and Classy! Get The Look







Hi guys! How have you all been? It's been a while this section had an update and I have loads of glamorous designs to share with you but one post at a time, we'll get there. Today, I'll be introducing you to a wonderful fashion designer who can hook you up with really amazing designs at affordable prices you'll absolutely love. First, take your time to drink in this dashing beauty, the dress not me *tongue out*, more pictures below.

I had a bridal shower to attend and the dress code was simple - something black. I have a number of black gowns but sometimes you just know you want to feel different in something new and so I buzzed my darling talented friend and designer and told her the occasion, next thing she sent a sketch and I said "let's do this". She usually tries to explain her sketch with materials for each part and all that but I hardly ever get it and she doesn't get tired of me, lol. Anyway, few days later and she brought me this piece of gorgeousness. I wore it and I knew we were meant to be, *lovestruck*. 

Obviously feeling myself. Her clothes have that effect on you.

If you know me, you'll know I love simple, simple that still makes a STATEMENT . This piece is simple, classy and has just the right amount of sexy - my style! I love it and if you do too, you could get this look and more - simply contact Fit n Flair Designs via calls and whatsapp on 07037782767 or BBM 58AC36E7 or the Instagram handle @fitnflair_designs.

Okay dear ones, till next time, stay happy and blessed. Lots of love XOXO...



2 comments:

  1. I love the dress. Wish to have mine. Can she make for people in Lagos and Port Harcourt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lots.I'm sure she can. Just contact her and discuss further. It should be doable.

      Delete

Emotions

Some of us have learned how dangerous emotions can be, if you let them control you. Emotions could put you to shame but even more dis...