Monday 28 March 2016

My Real Life Make Believe


I posted this on my Instagram page - @sd_tarfa , sometime last year and decided to share the complete piece here. I hope you enjoy it. Forgive my madness before hand, still love you though :D :*.



My real life make believe
I'm so good a thespian
I'm truly convinced of this
For I start to believe my lies
I live the life all made up in my mind
My scripts are pure and original
I pick the most fascinating characters
I love a fight, any day any time
I know you had no clue
You dumb fool
You thought me a sweet, naive little one
The one you envisioned a gift from the heavens
The one you were given the divine task to enlighten
Oh, how wrong you perceived
I'm nothing but a mighty seed of deceit
I've always been, will always be
To think that I can love?
*Laughs* Such crazy thoughts you breed
How easy you became, so easy to inflict pain
Shhh! No darling, don't shed a tear
I'm the one who's sick, sick with fear
A fear that has come to stay
It's the darkness in me
Eating me up while I continue to breathe
Some say I'm bipolar
The doctors call it schizophrenia
How silly you all are
Defining me with mere words
Same words I use to build my world
The words I use to draw you in
Same words I use to break your core
I hoped it would be you, deep down I hoped
I hoped you would be the one to break the spell
But you turned out to be like all the rest
Another one who failed the test
You ate my every word
You flipping idiot!
Why couldn't you see through me?
You should have seen through all the lies
All the freaking fake smiles
Did you not see that my lips only spoke
While my heart and eyes struggled to cope?
You were such a waste of time, waste of hope
Too bad you turned out to be just another fad
Now more than ever
I'm convinced of this
I'll live with this curse now and forever
You've been set free
Hurry! Run away from this madness called ME!
                  
                         Princess Arnina...

2 comments:

Emotions

Some of us have learned how dangerous emotions can be, if you let them control you. Emotions could put you to shame but even more dis...