Monday 15 January 2018

My God & Me



Hi guys! How are y'all doing? 
I mentioned a few new changes to the blog. Yes, the look and now, a new very important section; My God and me. 

I’ve been meaning to add this section for quite a while now but for some unknown reason(s), I’ve delayed for way too long. I’m here now and glad to be alive to do this so hey, welcome to my very imperfect journey as a Christian. 

This section will cover my walk with God; I’ll be sharing things I learn, testimonies of how God has saved me and keeps saving me and others, hope in this dark world we live in, struggles, etc.  I hope you stick around and most importantly, I hope somewhere, somehow, the words here would save someone. 

Always and forever, love and light to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emotions

Some of us have learned how dangerous emotions can be, if you let them control you. Emotions could put you to shame but even more dis...