Wednesday 7 January 2015

Hot Blue Pants


Happy new year! How have you been? Has the year been good to you so far? It's been great for me, busy but great and I believe it'll only get better. This post is way overdue but then again, better late than never right? I hope you can be sweet enough to still accept it and share it. So what to look out for here - the blue pants and the make up. Let's go..,
Okay, so firstly, the blue pants are hot, like you didn't already know that. It's very comfortable and can be dressed up as casual or semi-formal. It comes with a belt and has some details around the front pocket region that adds to its classy look. It could be folded or let down, I chose to fold it up. It comes in pink, black and green, a great add to every girl's wardrobe. 

Make up by Oto Ekong
Model : Yours truly

For orders and inquiries, please send a mail or drop a comment and we'll get back to you.










Much later in the day, my make up is still intact, if you know me, you'll know this never happens. 


natural lashes, just well brushed out.




That's it folks, please don't forget to drop your comments and until next time, stay lovely! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Please how can I get the pants? What email address am I supposed to contact?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear. Please send me an email on tarfahyely@gmail.com with your color of choice and size details. You could also drop your number so we'll take it from there.

      Delete

Emotions

Some of us have learned how dangerous emotions can be, if you let them control you. Emotions could put you to shame but even more dis...