Wednesday 15 January 2014

Intro>>>

Hi everyone! Okay, so I know many people say this a lot but for me it's really true; I have been meaning to start this blog for forever. What has been stopping me? No other than Princess herself, that's me by the way. I put up all the excuses in the world that hindered me from starting this but I'm here, FINALLY! I don't particularly have all the answers yet but at least we're here and that means something.

Getting into what we are here for now, let's see. We're here to get to know each other, share ideas and experiences, make life better for us all-somehow, so we can all enjoy it. We'll be talking about various topics that affect us as humans, individuals and as a society. We'll be talking about our everyday life, our struggles and our victories. Hopefully no boring stuff, we'll just be discussing the life we live and sometimes a little amebo about the lives of others, who knows, we may learn a thing or two.

I look forward to meeting and learning from intelligent people of diverse backgrounds.

Lots of love~ Princess Hira Baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Emotions

Some of us have learned how dangerous emotions can be, if you let them control you. Emotions could put you to shame but even more dis...